On to the guest bath that we redid a couple weekends ago!
Order of operations:
- Fill/repair holes/dings in the wall using dry-wall repair or Spackle (also remove the light fixture, which doesn’t work half the time, and the outlet covers).
- Sand above spots after the repair gunk (technical term) has dried.
- Tape the walls.
- Paint the walls. (Behr Ultra Paint and Prime in One in Environmental.)
- Let the paint dry.
- Him and haw over whether the color is correct.
- Go to Target and World Market and find some items that will work with the paint.
- Install a new light fixture.(Later, fix the ceiling by touching up the paint.)